BUSINESS INFORMATICS CENTER We’ll teach you skills that are in high-demand!
According to a NCRA (National Court Reporting Association) survey, Court Reporters earn an average of more than $60,000 a year with many in the New York area earning over $100,000!
We look out for your needs:
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- Learn in small classes.
- Internship included.
- 4 days a week (Monday to Thursday) from 8:30 to 3.
- Job placement assistance.
- Jobs in Court Reporting are flexible / Full-Time or Part-Time.
- Approved by the (NCRA) National Court Reporters Association.
Business Informatics Center is authorized by the New York State Board of Regents to award an Associate Degree in Occupational Studies in Court Reporting. BIC is nationally accredited by ACCSC, the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges.
Fill out our form to learn more about tuition, financial aid, and to speak with an admissions advisor TODAY!